FULL-TIME UPPER SCHOOL MATHEMATICS AND SCIENCE TEACHER
If you are an educator at heart, and would like to be part of a warm, inclusive school community where students are both academically challenged and individually nurtured, we encourage you to apply for the position of Upper School Mathematics and Science Teacher, commencing September 3, 2019.
At Hudson, our teachers are exceptionally engaging. They use a variety of teaching strategies to meet and support the diverse learning needs of students; incorporate a variety of creative tools and teaching practices to enhance student involvement, and through innovative means, inspire students’ love towards learning. They participate fully in the life of the school and demonstrate leadership in co-curricular activities, sports and/or clubs.
The successful candidate should also have:
- OCT certification in Intermediate and Senior Divisions
- A demonstrated passion and commitment toward continued professional growth and development
- Strong communication skills with students, parents and administrators
- Strong skills to work in a collaborative working environment
- Please send your application to [email protected] with your cover letter and resume attached.
- We thank, in advance, all applicants for their interest, and will contact candidates who are selected for interviews.